Wednesday, February 27, 2008

IT IS A BOY!

WELCOME Baby Boy Wirthlin #4!!!!!!!

The 4D images were cool, yet a little scary!
There is no question there!
Mark and I went for my 20 week ultrasound today and the first thing the tech said is "oh you came on a good day, I am having a girl day. Monday was a boy day and today is a girl day." Well we proved her theory wrong! I had a bitter-sweet moment for two seconds and now I am back in the "yeah baby mode". This boy is going to need all new clothes anyways after three boys have went through everything. I guess I haven't got how to parent boys because I keep getting more chances. Mark said "now we have to think of another boy name!" So that should be interesting. The baby was healthy and everything looked great. He was quite shy and didn't want his picture taken. For that reason, we did not get a very good profile, but of course, he looks exactly like the other three and their profile in the ultrasounds. Maybe I need to get a girl dog so I am not so out numbered.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Carrie!!! I didn't know you were expecting!?! I am so excited for you. I hope to see you next week. . .are we still on??

shari berry bo-berry said...

Congrats! I keep trying to prepare myself for baby boy #4 also (NO I am NOT pregnant) but Since I just had #3 I feel I am destined for a life full of boys. There is a tiny part of me that wants a girl...but I am also 100% comfortable here in my boy world. Ya know? Yeah, you know!!!! Congrats again!!!!

Unknown said...

A tiny part of me is sad that you won't have a girl to fuss over but the rest of me is so excited to have another cute little boy to hug and play with. We are grateful that he is healthy. Love the first photos.

Emily said...

Hey, Carrie. Dana passed on your blog to me. I hope your boys are doing better. Congratulations on number 4. Your house looks great. I bet the boys are having so much fun in the snow.

Jillyboo said...

This may sound a bit silly but I almost think it would be a shame to have not had another boy. Carrie, I think you are a boy's dream to have as a Mom. You are so fun and so snugly. Plus you have the patience to just let a little boy run around and be fun and silly. When I think of a Mom that boys would beg to go to... its you! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!

Jessica said...

Wow! Congrats on baby #4! Boys are great, aren't they?

kgirlsmom said...

Congrats! I am excited that you are having another boy. We have balance in the Wirthlin fam again--7 girls 7 boys (till we know what Dave and Jill are having)How about the name "Kyle"? That was always our boy name and we never got to use it.