Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bad Ears!!!!



Those of you who know my boys, know that there is not much of me (Carrie) in them physically. They all take after their handsome Dad. So greatful for that!! But their are other things that my boys have gotten from me that are not so great. My bad ears for one!! I had horrible ears as a child, tubes 3 or 4 times and I think my loud talking is definately a cause of all the scarring HEE HEE! Well most of you know that Ryan has had tubes twice, so now on Thursday of this week, he is going in for set number three!!!! But right there beside him this time will be good ol Miles!!! Miles had an ear infection the saturday after Thanksgiving and we took him to the Dr. that day and got him on an antibiotic, and sooooo five antibiotics later and almost three months, he STILL has fluid behind his eardrum. So the ENT said the only way to get rid of the infection is to put in tubes. Come to find out the number one reason they put tubes in is because an infection doesn't go away. Miles is very nervous and scared about the whole thing. Ryan doesn't really say much either way. Keep them both in your prayers this Thursday as they will both be getting their tubes that day. Keep me in your prayers that I can stay sane helping two boys recover from the anthestetic. UGH!

4 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Poor guys! I will keep all of you in my prayers. We love you and are so grateful you are posting on your blog.

Stephanie said...

Carrie I will be thinking about you tomorrow. Remember you are in my thought and prayers all day. Okay I will pray for you the next day when the recover as well :)

Kim said...

hey guys! it's been forever! carrie, you are still as cute & as funny as ever!

Jillyboo said...

Im glad to hear that all went well. I will be wishing for a speedy recovery for the boys! And here's hoping Jonathan gets Mark's ear genes.