Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Here or There??





I am wondering right about now how nice Hawaii would be to go and visit again. But I think I am the only one in the family with that wonder. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow and all, but it just keeps coming. Miles and Ryan absolutely love the snow. If we could get Jonathan to wear gloves, then he might stay out longer than 5 minutes. We are really enjoying the season changes and I am ready for another change. I want to see some green. Oh well, this will be a lot of moisture in the spring. Happy Day!

6 comments:

Shane and Becky said...

Hurray, you're posting. Love the boys playing in the snow tunnels. Hawaii would be nice right about now, I agree. Good times.

kgirlsmom said...

It's official, you definitely have more snow than we do. But did they cancel church for you? In 18 winters in Utah, it's only happened once for us. I'm glad that at least the kids enjoy it!

Unknown said...

Ah, Hawaii - yes the warmth would be great but at least we don't have snow here in Switzerland or France even though it is very cold. I'm excited that you are blogging. keep it up.

shari berry bo-berry said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD! I was so excited to see that you started a blog...i can't believe how big everyone is getting! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ...warm tropical breeze or frigid wind whipping through your gloves, hat and scarf? I voted for Hawaii until I saw the fun-filled expressions on your boys' faces. Carrie, congratulations on your blog. Emihlie

Rich said...

We love your pictures. Our snow is gone except for a few places in the shade. I brought mon back from Wright today. I have been back and forth across the Big Horns 6 times in the last two weeks. Maybe Jana will have her baby the next time we go over.