Thursday, February 21, 2008

Webkinz World!



Miles has been after me to put up the picture he took of his webkinz animals. So here they are. We were introduced to the world of webkinz in October, when Miles really wanted one for his birthday. So he got a lion named Leo and then at Christmas he got a reindeer named Dasher and for Valentines Day he got a Black Lab named Cupid. Does he like the theme names or what. When you buy these stuffed animals, they come with a code that you use to sign up you animal on the Webkinz world website. Once they are registered, it is basically a life that you create for this animal. You have to earn money by playing games or doing trivia, and then you have to feed, house and take care of these animals. So what did Ryan get for Valentine's Day... a Koala that he chose to name Hippo!! So now we are always checking our animals and making sure that they are fed and asleep when they need to be. Now I don't ever have to get my kids an animal, they have the cyber pets! Side note on pets: Yesterday we were driving down the road, a road that has fields on both sides and of course, a church on the corner of the street. And as we were pulling up by the church, a huge rodent crossed in front of us (the size of a small possum). Come to find out it was a huge Rat!!!! So then Miles kept talking about getting a rat for a pet all night, he came up to me and asked me what I think we should name his rat and I told him Dead Meat, and he didn't think that was to funny. That is the only way a rat will be in my house, Yikes!!!!

1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

Dead Meat!!!! That is so funny! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!