Sunday, February 17, 2008

"I Love You" Breakfast

My fun dishes I don't get to use very often


Ryan decided to have a healthy breakfast of chocolates
Jonathan decided to have a lollipop for his healthy breakfast.




Every Valentine's Day, our family has a special breakfast. We have crepes and yummy toppings. This year, Ryan and Jonathan decided the candy that was by their plates looked better than the crepes, so they had that. I guess that is my fault for putting it by them. We have a lot of fun reading our fun "I love you" cards from each other and looking at our little gifts. It is a nice sit down breakfast that we all enjoy. The one breakfast a year, that I set the table instead of throwing out bowls or plates for people to catch their food on.


2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

Carrie I think you must have the best sense of humor out of anyone I know. You say the funniest things! I love all the cute valentine stuff you did...i totally slacked this year. oh well, brad picked up the slack for me and brought home a yummy treat plate that he bought from the YW in our ward. So, luckily our kids didn't feel left out. :)

Have you been reading this month's book club pick? We totally need to get a web cam and call you on google talk or something. That would be so funny!! We miss you...

Anonymous said...

Carrie, when do you start taking reservations for next year's breakfast? What a fun and memorable tradition. I'm with Jonathan and Ryan ...pass the candy, please. Emihlie