Friday, October 24, 2008

We Did It!!

Well Jonathan has been somewhat poddie training for a while, but with Blake being born and all, I just went a little slower than normal. But we can finally say that "We Did it!!" I consider my kids poddie trained when at home they go without telling me or when we are out and about they can actually tell me they have to go and Jonathan has passed these two milestones. Not to say that he hasn't or won't continue to have accidents but overall he is going all by himself. Congrats Jonathan. Now I am back to only one in diapers and that is a nice feeling overall, especially on the pocket book.

1 comment:

steph said...

Potty training is hard and takes a lot of patience. Congrats! I hear you when you say it is nice to have only one in diapers. You have some cute boys.