Friday, October 24, 2008

Star Wars Party

Those of you who have ever attended one of the birthday parties I have put on, you may have noticed that I have a tendency to go a little overboard. But I love throwing a good party that is for sure. So this year Miles wanted a Star Wars Party, so in June, I started mulling around my ideas for a great party. But Miles really wanted a Nintendo DS for his bday and that was a pretty big bday present and so I told him that he could have one friend to dinner and a movie and the DS or he could have a big party. Fortunately he chose the one friend which turned into three. It was the easiest party ever. Mark took all of the boys to see WALL-E and I stayed home with Blake and Jonathan. My job was to pick up pizza and make chocolate light sabers (see I can still stick with the Star Wars theme!) and make goodie bags. They came back from the movie, had pizza and cupcakes and we sent them on their way. I loved it, so stress free and Miles loved it. I guess those big grand old parties aren't so great, but don't worry I am already planning the Luau for Blakes first Birthday! I always wanted a summer baby so I could throw a fun Luau. Poor MD is going to have to find a place to dig a pit for the pig! Ha, but everyone is invited. So small bdays are fun but I love the big ones just as much







No comments: