Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blake's Blessing Day

We had Blake given a name and blessing in our Sacrament meeting on October 12th. It was a very special day. We had a lot of family come, despite the bad weather, and helped make this a very nice day. There was tons of yummy food and great company, so Blake won't remember what happend on his special day, but I will and it was nice to get so much love and support.


Well I didn't even get one picture of my family all together, so I will have to piece together several to see everyone. Except Miles was hiding out in all of them.





6 comments:

allypally said...

He is turning into another stunner little Wirthlin baby!!! Glad it was a good day... when Adam was blessed I spent the entire day in the kitchen! Not so fun.

Jillyboo said...

i love these pictures! im so glad it was such a nice day for your family, wish we could have been there with everyone.
blake is seriously so cute... just as the other 3 are. you are not biased... its just a fact!
And hello! you and mark are looking so great. you should both be so proud of your tiny selves.

Sara said...

So sad I missed it! Hope you had fun with your family! Cute family pictures!

The Ball Family said...

Oh how I wish I could have been there.

kgirlsmom said...

Wish we could have been there. We will get up to see you guys someday...I promise!

Unknown said...

thank you for waiting until we got home from our mission to bless blake. We were so happy we could be there and share that time with you. We love you all and miss you already now that we are home from our travels. Give the boys a hug from grammie and grampa