Friday, October 3, 2008

"Dirt Clod Heaven!!"

Miles and Ryan didn't have school today, so we went to our friend Sara's new house and played on all of the big hills in her backyard. These boys were in heaven. Miles kept calling it his dirt clod heaven. They had so much fun climbing up and down and throwing the dirt clods down the hills. Ryan and Jonathan loved sliding down on their backs and then running back up the hill. Needless to say, their shoes were filled with dirt and they were very dusty. But it was worth it because they were entertained for a long time and they had sooo much fun. I am coming to terms with dirt because my boys love it so much that I will have to learn to like it, one way or another.






















4 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

my boys would never leave if I took them somewhere like that!!! :)

Jillyboo said...

That looks like boy heaven all right!!

Don Barlow said...

that's funny
I still have a scar under my eye where a "friend" of mine hit me with a dirt clod while we were having a war with garbage can lids for shields
good time!
Hope things are good!

Stephanie said...

How fun to play in the dirt. On a weekend like this one I would take the dirt to the wind, rain, and snow any day. They look like they are having so much fun!!