Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Time

I finally got some pictures of everyone and wanted to put them up. I got a picture of Miles finally, since he always is hiding when the camera comes out. Then we took some family pictures, as best as can be expected. I think these are some pretty cute boys, but I am definately very biased on that. Oh well, my blog my opinions, right!!





FINALLY he sleeps.... If you have seen several blogs ago, you will understand that this is a VERY busy little two year old. On Sunday, he didn't have a nap and was laying next to Dad and fell asleep, even before we could get his arms into his jammies. Oh he is soooo angelic when he is sleeping! Ha I don't let it fool me though.

2 comments:

kgirlsmom said...

I cannot believe how grown up Miles looks all of a sudden. His face has changed. He does not look like a "little boy" any more. Wow! Give averyone hugs for me.

steph said...

Hello there Carrie. It is your old friends Ryan and Stephanie Rodriguez. How the heck are you? You have such a cute family. And you look great. We have a blog - randsrodriguez.blogspot.com - we would love to hear from you.