Sunday, February 1, 2009

Little Blakester!







Have I said how much I love this little baby boy! Man he is so awesome. He just turned six months and I can't believe it. Our whole family has been better since he has joined it. He makes all of us happy, when one of the boys is crying or throwing a tantrum, he laughs at the silly faces they make and it totally difuses the situations. He will smile at anyone who wants to talk to him or hold him (except the pediatritian) and he just makes my life brighter. The boys were taking turns carrying him around tonight and he just let them haul him around. He loves to watch every move they make, and he just waits for them to come talk to him. He loves to laugh and play with them. I sure am thankful and blessed to be this little guy's mom. We love ya, Blake!!



3 comments:

steph said...

Time does fly. Our little baby is 9 months now. Some times I wish they would just stay little. Your baby is so cute. I love his smile.

Jillyboo said...

I cant believe I haven't even gotten to meet this cutie of yours! Im so glad he is such a good boy for you, he sure is a doll. He's reminding me a lot of Jonathan.
We miss you guys. It will be really great to get to all hangout at the reunion this June, we're looking forward to it. By then this little man will probably be running all over the place!

Melissa said...

Hey There! I forgot you had a blog. I'm a dope! Your newest addition sound like so much fun. You deserve a nice easy baby my dear. I'm glad he is such a joy. All of your boys are so adorable! Love your blog!