Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonathan

Jonathan turned 3 today! I can't believe it. But he is for sure three. I am going to have to talk to the pediatrican tomorrow about how my three year old only knows one word "No!" and I am a little concerned. Jonathan is a wonderful boy, he absolutely has his moments but he can be so polite and fun. We had a great day today. I told him what did he want for his birthday breakfast and he told me his lightening McQueen cake, what flavor did he want, he didn't want a flavor, he wanted lightening McQueen, so needless to say, I finished the cake and we were able to have a party. He didn't really grasp the whole birthday thing, until Aunt Becky brought him over a gift and then he really cheered up. He was quite excited to be able to get presents and cake for "His birthday" He loved staying in his jammies all day because birthdays are the only day we do that, Ha Ha. But it was a nice excuse for his birthday. We Love You Jonathan!




Cake decorating is a lot of work, but Jonathan loved it, didn't eat the cake, but sure enjoyed the frosting. Don't you love the cake pan, I forgot to move it to the plate before I started to decorate. Oh Well!














5 comments:

Jillyboo said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!!
Im so glad he had such a fun day, I love birthday's. I had no idea you were such a talented cake decorator, I am seriously impressed.

shari berry bo-berry said...

holy crap i can't believe he is 3! WHOA! time flies. and what a cutie pie!!!

Sara said...

That cake looked amazing! Great job!

Emily said...

Awesome cake! That's really impressive. Happy Birthday!

just jen said...

what a great cake...look at the one i made for logan on my blog...yours is 100% better.

yeah for 3 year olds!

right?