Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally A New Car!


Now this car has been in our family since December 31st, but this is finally my time to blog about it. (This is for you Laura!) My sister pointed out that I had said I would do all of these blogs and post a lot more and I wasn't, man I hate when I get called out on something. She said that she was checking every day and no change and then checking every few days and still no change and then every week and STILL no change, so she said she wasn't checking anymore, so here's to you girl, I am posting about things that should of been up along time ago. Thanks for the jump start!! Ok back to the car, we bought a GMC Yukon XL and I love it. At first I was a little overwhelmed by how big it is, and I was so sad to give up the electric doors of the Oddessy but this has been great. I love that I can actually sit in a seat when I need to be back by Blake and not sitting between the two seats (legal of course!) and I love the room it has, I can fit all the carpool kids plus my own. It seats 9, so it has been nice. I have gotten over my fears of parking in the garage and backing out of the garage, and parking next to other cars, but I am yet to parallel park the thing, and that may never come. Oh well, it is good to walk from the back of the parking lot or some where else. What is so great about close parking spaces.


3 comments:

Laura said...

2 posts in a row good job!!! I might have to go back to checking once a week instead of once a month. :-p
L.

allypally said...

You get far more exercise by just parking where you can fit instead of close spaces. Plus, it's much quicker to take the first space you fit in, no matter how far away it is, and no matter how many kids you have to unload, than drive around the parking lot five times looking for a close space. Jeff drives me nuts with that!!

Emily said...

With four little boys, it's a wonder you can post anything!!!