Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was a blast. It was great to watch the kids get so excited with what Santa brought for them. Opening presents was fun, watching Jonathan figure out that everytime he got a turn that he opened something new that he liked. At one point he opened a present and said "Oh cool a box" he just hadn't opened it all the way.


The boys enjoying the present opening

ryan loves beef jerkey and so he was so happy when Santa brought him his very own.


Jonathan ready to take on Ryan the Incredible Hulk

Blake sure is cute


Ryan and his new pirate ship

Bring it on!

Jonathan enjoying his gifts from Santa








6 comments:

Linda said...

OK, that kid's living the dream: beef jerky! I LOVE beef jerky! Guilty pleasure all over the place!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

What little studs you have! So your not gonna go for a fifth? Come on! Worse case scenario, you have your own basketball team!!! How are you? So I just found out the Waldrons had another baby? Wow...

just jen said...

beef jerky? that makes me laugh, colin is the same way about his jerky, i put some in his stocking.

Jillyboo said...

looks like you guys had a great Christmas.
And I cant believe how big Blake is getting.. and he is so stinking cute!!
How is 4? 3 was so intimidating for me but ended up being a lot easier than I hyped it up to be. Is 4 crazy? I think we'll get there, maybe 2 years?
We're excited to see you guys in June for the big camping shindig.

kgirlsmom said...

I have missed several posts as it has been a couple months since I've looked at anybody's. Just want to say that we love you; So sorry about the van and your grandma; So glad that you had a great Christmas. Look forward to the fam reunion this summer.

Emily said...

I like your family photo at the top. You guys have twice as many kids as us and have been able to get a great photo. I keep meaning to get one done, but have been lazy about doing it. Hope you guys are doing well.