Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

We spent Christmas in Worland with my parents and family and we had a fantastic time. Christmas Eve dinner was delicious and the day was very hard for Miles because he just couldn't wait. We were planning on going sledding but it was -7 outside so we decided not to go. Mark and I and my brothers Michael and Brian took the boys to see The Tale of Desperoux. It was a cute movie and that took up a few hours. I love Christmas time and watching my boys get so excited and inpatient for Santa to come. We had a great Christmas and I think the boys really had fun.




Blake enjoying his present, wrapping paper.


Jonathan opend a cool Diego toy on Christmas Eve

Miles got a great LightSaber from Brandon

Ryan the Hulk. Luckily Santa brought two more sets, so that everyone can at least protect themselves. Especially Jonathan.

Merry Christmas!!






No comments: