Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Who is this Masked Monster?

Most people are probably wondering what kind of mom lets her son put underware on his head? "GROSS!" Well I guess I do.... Ryan loves to be the underware monster and put them on his head and chase us all around the house. (He actually started the game with Mark, so I guess he is the one who lets our son put underware on his head.) But one morning, Miles wanted to take pictures and so Jonathan and I were posing and "the underware monster" kept getting in all of the pictures.
Miles was trying to scare the monster from his picture, but the monster doesn't scare easily!
He brought the camera to me so I could take pictures of him. I guess he wants this documented for history, so I am all for it.


Here is the "underware monster" unmasked, he sure is cute, even for a monster!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

This posting made me laugh out loud!! So funny and the vinyl railings look good.

allypally said...

Hey - at least it's his underwear! He can do what he wants with that!