Friday, April 4, 2008

Boys Love Tea Parties Too!!



Yesterday, I was inside cleaning blinds (YUCK!) and Miles and Ryan kept running around taking the table and chairs outside, getting stuffed animals, and Miles came in for something to put the fake rose in that they found across the street in the field. Then they came in and invited me to their tea party. It consisted of YoGos, Peanut butter crackers, fruit snacks, Minties candies and Capri Suns. It was so cute and fun. They were so proud of themselves and we had a great time enjoying the sun and our fun little "tea party" Although our family will be full of boys, I will still get to enjoy a tea party once in a while.

4 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

that is TOO cute! I love it! :)

Jillyboo said...

I love the boy tea party, who says those sorts of things are only for girls?

The Ball Family said...

The final touch of the rose is hilarious. They must have had so much fun together. I can't wait for Parker to have a buddy to play with.

Anonymous said...

such gentlemen and they even thought of flowers ...i'm very impressed. wish my 'boo' could have dashed over to join you, she would have loved it.