Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Big Shoes to Fill.....

Ryan and Jonathan love to put on Daddy and Mommy's shoes and wear them all around the house, so I had to get a picture of them one morning. They were too cute to not get a picture.


Putting our family on the blog has been fun and as I look at other blogs I realize that I may have some big shoes to fill, to make our blog better than it is but I have decided that this is our spot and I like it the way it is. It gets our point across, pictures and words, that is all we need right now.
As you will notice, I have not posted for a while, and then I have posted a lot. Well I have come to the conclusion, that this is the way our lives work around here, we are going, going, going, and then I have a few minutes and I will take them to do some posts. But I have decided to not feel guilty about not posting for a while, even a long while, because this is suposed to be fun and when I worry about it, it is not fun. So with that said, there will probably be many posts at once and then none for awhile and that is OK!! For those of you reading, I hope you will endure with our craziness and just enjoy the posts when they come. There I feel better!!!


No comments: