Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Before and After

BEFORE



AFTER



This project is one of the many reasons I love owning a home. We can do things to it and make it better. Mark has been hard at work in our front yard. When we bought the house there was a big landscaped part right in front with lots of different plants and LOTS of dirt. Don't get me wrong, I really loved it and was sad to see it go, but it had to go. So to simplify our lives and the mud problem (our boys are addicted to the mud) Mark leveled out the area and placed sod there, with a tiny space for a flower bed. Then we wanted to put up vinyl railing and he did that a couple of weeks later and it looks amazing. He did a wonderful job and it is so nice to have a husband who #1 Can do almost anything and #2 Likes to do them. So Kudos to Mark and all his hard work. Unfortunatley his "Honey To Do" list just keeps getting longer and longer, even though he crosses things of of it all the time.

5 comments:

dave said...

Mark did such a great job! I love it!
And your "I'm done feeling guilty about our blog" post cracked me up. I'll happily take what I can when I get it. But I do want a picture of your cute tummy.

Stephanie said...

Your new fence looks wonderful!! My "honey do list" keeps growing as well.

Linda said...

Carrie Wirthlin! OK, so I'm irresponsible/nosy...lost your blog account, and through jumping from blog to blog, I found it again off of Jill and David's...hope you're all doing well, your house looks great! YOU'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY! Congratulations! How can all of you people continue having a life when I'm not around?

allypally said...

Go Mark!!! That really does look great, it dresses up the front of the house nicely! Good stuff.

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

HEY!!!! Are you kidding me, 4 boys! Wrestle Mania!!!! That is exciting for you but crazy! You are such a boy mom! I am so glad you found me! How have you been?!?!?!