Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome Hailey Susann

I thought I would finally post a few (more like a lot) of pictures of Hailey and announce to the blogging community that she is here. She was born on November 3rd at 7:53 pm. She weighed in at 6lbs even and 19 inches long. She is two months old today and I can not believe it. The time has just went so fast. I always have elderly couples stop me when I am running around places (usually Sam's Club) about to kill a kid or two and they tell me "Oh enjoy this time, it just goes so fast..... and then they go into a long story of how they remember when their kids were young and running around, and by the time they are done telling me their stories, my kids are no where to be seen and then I get a page over the intercom to come and retrieve a lost child at the service desk. Or the other one I always get is "Oh boy I sure wish I had their energy." And I think to myself, oh yeah, I'll give you their energy when I ring it out of them. Now I love all of my children dearly, and yes I know how I got them all, but there are some days that I wonder if I will make it to my next birthday or they will make it to theirs. But that sure was a long tangent when I was trying to talk about cute baby Hailey. So with all of that, here she is..... She is a wonderful baby. She is very mellow and loves to sleep. She sleeps very well at night, it's about time I got a baby who sleeps. She usually only wakes up once to eat. She know that for us all to survive, mommy has to get some sleep. I am trying to enjoy this newborn stage knowing that this is the last time, but man with five kids, there isn't much time to enjoy. So I guess I need to take all the elderly couples advice and enjoy this time because it goes so fast.








I couldn't believe all of her hair when she was born. All of the boys had platinum blonde hair and not a lot, but she has a ton of brown hair, and I love it. So she may look exactly like the rest of them, which is exactly like Mark, but now she has his hair too. I was hoping for a little of me in my girl, but to no avail, not gonna happen.









4 comments:

Est. 1981 said...

Welcome little Hailey!! Oh, congratulations Carrie!! Pink is sooo much fun! She is absolutely adorable! Love you guys!! --Paige

Katie May said...

Carrie!! I just re-found your blog and I am completely thrilled for you! A girl! Holy cow, she's adorable. And how is it that you look completely amazing after giving birth??? You totally rock the hospital gown. Congratulations to you all!

Alt Tab said...

nice post I like blogwalking here...

Halo BW said...

So pretty!

http://www.fijimatai.com/kta-bunga-rendah-cek-aja-di-sini/