Sunday, January 2, 2011

Enjoying our new princess


I thought this was a really cute one of Jonathan. Although Hailey looks like a pirate, she sure is a cute pirate. Jonathan loves to hold Hailey all of the time, no matter what I am doing with her. But then he only holds her for three seconds and then he says, "I'm done"



My sister Laura gave the boys these shirts for Christmas.
They are pretty funny, they aren't ready to sell her yet. They adore her.
Here is Blake giving Hailey a ride in her new doll stroller. Who will get more use out of the stroller I do not know. I finally had to take her out because she was starting to bend the wheel on the stroller. I guess 8 or so pounds is to much for that thing.
Ryan opening gifts.
Blake loves to be with Hailey.
She is so good to tolerate all the "Love"
Blake is showing us his burn that he got when he fell on the stove the first of December. YIKES!

3 comments:

Sara said...

It is about time you updated your blog. Such cute pictures! Love them!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Wait.... WHAT??? You had a girl???? YAHOO!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!

allypally said...

Please tell me that more frequent blogging is one of your New Year's resolutions... I need more updates!!!

Hailey is a little doll! More pics please!