Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blake Tyler

Blake Tyler makes his blogger debut!!! I have finally gotten a minute to post the pictures. He was two weeks old yesterday and he is just a gem. He was born July 21st at 10:25 pm. He weighed 6lbs 11oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. He was the easiest labor and delivery yet. A great one to end on. I was only in labor for two hours and then I pushed for ten minutes. So it was very surreal when he was here so fast. He is fitting in quite nicely with all of the noise and chaos around here. He still sleeps through the yelling and noise. Hopefully that lasts....



Blake 5 days old and a little yellow
I don't think it could get any crazier than this!!!

7 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

he's so cute! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

The crazier, the better...never a dull moment, I'm finding. Hee-hee. CONGRATULATIONS! He's adorable.

Linda said...

Congrats! Another fabulous boy, and though I know he'll be an individual through and through, he's interchangeable with the rest (those Wirthlin genes are SERIOUS!).

Natalie said...

Congrats Mark and Carrie! Another handsome boy. Chris and I met up with Bonnie and Becky's families this weekend at a wedding and found out you are all blogging!! What a fun way to stay connected, eh? Feel free to visit our blog anytime.

allypally said...

Congratulations!! Another cute one!

Hope you're getting enough sleep and all that good stuff....

Jillyboo said...

I was reading through your comments and just realized I never left one. What a bad Aunt I am.

I just love the name you chose, first off. It is a perfect fit with your other boy's names. I only know cute and super cool boys named Blake.

And this new addition is just such a cutie. Its so interesting how all the boys look so similar yet have such distinct differences. I think the fact that their coloring is almost exact makes it appear that they are more similar then they really are. Still about as close as you get. I always wanted kids who looked alike, I have always said that. No such luck yet though. Maybe Olivia will be the missing puzzle piece between the 2, we'll see in a little over 4 weeks.

Hope all is continuing to go well. Love you guys.

allypally said...

Hey Carrie, if you weren't already busy enough, I've tagged you! See my blog!